![]()
![]() icon : violetbirdy |
Yeaaa... I really don't care.
Saturday, August 13, 2011 @ 11:46 pm |
comment (0) I wish I were employed already and I don't have to burn my brain over things I really don't mind not caring. I'm typing this because I'm procrastinating and I had to write something down. Also, I feel like it's time I'd started showing my snarky self to you. I know you know I have this blog running and good that you found it. I hope you're happy with the person you are today because you ought to work on yourself to make sure people do not stab you in the back the way you seem to do to others so often. Good luck with your life. I hope it works out for you. I thought I did try. Ah but you don't care. Just go on remaining the stranger you always were. |