![]()
![]() icon : violetbirdy |
A happier post. Look to the future.
Saturday, August 13, 2011 @ 11:48 pm |
comment (0) In other news, turning back time always seems nice because you think you get to start over.. But, clearly the world doesn't work like that. And it wouldn't work out even if you had a time-turner. The moon stopped me on the bridge tonight - the sky clear and the moon bright. I was walking back and it was cool unlike other nights. I looked up, as I always do, to look for the moon. And it was so alarmingly bright - maybe the sun spots are getting crazier. But I actually had to stop to look at it for a longer time. I had that breath-caught-in-chest feeling. Didn't breathe much coz i felt hope. Haha Weird yes. HOPE. It's not like a romantic OH finally! Hope for me! NO. It was a hope for life...? How do I put it... Hope for life. Peculiar. Refreshing kind of feeling. Haven't felt that... since i experienced the first day of Spring at 7am. lol. So look at the full moon tonight (and tmr night) and feel hope wash over you. haha. |