![]()
![]() icon : violetbirdy |
Thursday, December 29, 2011 @ 4:28 pm |
comment (0) It scares me how I've become so sad and constantly despondent. I'm bordering on depression I know but I've just not fulfilled what the psyc diagnostic manual says - that I have to be unable to function normally on a daily basis. (I was already like that during that period after graduation) but I won't let that happen. No. The mind is a powerful thing. I need to change my outlook. I need to be that person I used to be. I need to be less dependent on the wrong people. I need to be all that I'm not right now. It's shocking that one person can change your life so much. And it's weird how you allow yourself to be altered so easily. Either I'm weak like some would say-others say I'm just allowing it to happen. Others tire and abandon me. I don't know what to do with myself right now. I'm so lost. |