layout : drivefaraway
icon : violetbirdy
Sunday, July 31, 2011 @ 4:20 pm | comment (0)

I had a dream last night... It had to do with a multi-storey church with a bad fire escape plan... Each mass lasted a few hours - people had to leave the church and go back after each 'break' which is really kind of weird... it was an old fashioned building with lots of unpainted concrete walls... winding staircases and white people. It was really cold too if I remember right. Someone was with me - I don't know who it was. We were going in and out of the crowded place and it was such a hassle I remember wanting to leave and not go back in but we followed the crowd still.

Afterwards in another slot dream - it involved my former aussie friend who grew so fat I was so grossed out by him. Thing is, I arrived at my house after flying in from somewhere and entered through the back garden - reached the living room and looked up and saw him there, awfully round and red (sunburnt?) with glasses that reflected. He was in a red tee-shirt I think... and oh, he was really oily-looking. And He was really hostile and asking what I was doing there (in his house which was really my house)... Yes, and MB was there suddenly - looking as confused as me...



Older Posts & Newer Posts